This WordPress plugin will cleanup your WordPress database, performing the following actions:
- Remove all post revisions.
- Remove all spam comments.
- Remove all unapproved comments.
- Remove all unused tags.
- Remove all unused post meta.
- Optimize MySQL tables by removing all unused table space.
Based on WP-Cleanup by JortK, this plugin replaces usage of mysql_query() that was deprecated in PHP 5.5 with WP_Query functions .
- Download WP-CleanDB.
- Unzip the ZIP archive.
- Upload the folder to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Login into your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Go to [Plugins/Installed].
- Activate the WP-CleanDB plugin.
- Under Settings there is a new option called WP-CleanDB.
Have any questions? Leave them in the comments!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-CleanDB” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Tested up to WP 5.4.
Add German translation.
Add French translation.
Add Spanish translation.
Moved option to Tools menu.
WP 5.1 compatible.
Fixed stability in repo.
Fixed Plugin URI.
Tested up to WP 4.2.
Tidy up output.
Changed Plugin URL.
Added unused table size details.
- Initial release.