With this plugin you can turn on/off some theme and core services of WordPress or even you can customize it too.
- Remove generator meta tag
- Remove RSD (Really Simple Discovery ) link
- Remove Windows Live Writer link
- Remove post relational links (prev, next)
- Remove canonical link
- Remove RSS feed links
- Remove admin bar
- Remove the Website URL field from the comment form
- Remove allowed HTML tags text from the comment form
- Quick maintenance
- Force login
- Open Graph meta tag generator
- Disable core (WordPress) update notification
- Disable plugins update notification
- Disable themes update notification
- Hide login error messages
- Define custom login error message
- Enable “All Settings” item in Settings menu
- Enable Link Manager feature
- Enable Featured image support
- Enable excerpt field for pages
- Enable TinyMCE Editor for excerpt
- Enable categories for pages
- Display IDs in post/page list
- Customize WP Mail
- Remove WordPress version from footer
- Server time
- Memory usage
- SQL Queries
- Post revisions
- Disc usage
Arbitrary section 1
- Download the plugin from wordpress.
- Extract all the files.
- Upload everything (keeping the directory structure) to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- I made a translation file. How to add?
Send it via E-Mail to <blintux [@t] gmail [dot] com> and I have implemented this for the next release of the plugin.
- I found a bug. How do I report this?
If you think you’ve found a bug, please post your findings here on the support forum.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Caregiver” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Caregiver” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New feature: Custom login error message
- New feature: Remove allowed HTML tags text from the comment form
- New feature: Enable categories for pages
- Bugfix: Remove admin bar not work correctly
- Bugfix: Excerpt TinyMCE Editor line wrap problem
- All function compatible with WordPress 3.7
- Supported WordPress versions: 3.6 – 3.7
- Fix for missing css and js files
- Added disc usage info
- Added Open Graph meta tag generator (og:title, og:description, og:url, og:image, og:type, og:site_name)
- Added translation support
- Added Hungarian language file
- Interface improvements
- Bug fixes
- Fixed admin access issue in quick maintenance mode
- First Release