This plugin adds text message notifications for new orders.
After checkout, the merchant will receive a text message with new order information.
This process occurs in the background without needing action from the user.
- Need help with your Shopp ecommerce store? Hire a Shopp developer today.
- View additional WordPress plugins for Shopp by Lorenzo Orlando Caum, Enzo12 LLC
- Follow Lorenzo on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, and Github
Credit to Adam Sewell who wrote the original code that allowed data to be transferred from Shopp after checkout. This code has been extended for several other services.
Need a Shopp developer to help you with your Shopp? Hire a Shopp consultant and developer today.
What do you think about video tutorials for Shopp? Join Shopp 101 today
- Ensure that your Shopp is activated and up-to-date.
- Download Shopp + Mobile Notifications. Unzip the
- Upload the
shopp-mobile-notificationsfolder to the
- Activate Shopp + Mobile Notifications through the Plugins menu in the WordPress admin.
- Go to Shopp 101 → + Mobile Notifications.
- Enter your Mobile Messaging Email and click Save Settings.
- How do I locate my mobile messaging email for Mobile Notifications?
Check with your mobile phone service provider.
- What is Shopp and how do I get it?
Shopp is an ecommerce plugin for WordPress. Learn more about Shopp.
- Are there any other extensions available for Shopp?
Yes, there are different extensions available including emailing marketing, short message service (sms) notifications, forms & reporting, help desk, and more. Please visit Shopp 101.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shopp + Mobile Notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Shopp + Mobile Notifications” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed name of menu from + Extensions to Shopp 101
- Verified support for WP 3.9.2
- Verified support for Shopp 1.3.5
- Removed links to old domain name
- Only load CSS on WP admin screen
- Moved to new menu
- Removed social sharing
- Verified support for Shopp 1.2.4 and Shopp 1.2.5
- Verified support for WordPress 3.5
- Fixed error in tagging new version
- Fixed broken links
- Corrected grammar errors
- Verified support for WordPress 3.4.2
- Added notice for Shopp 22.214.171.124 and prior (no longer supported)
- Added links to Amazon Wishlist
- Corrected html syntax
- Fixed CSS date format
- Corrected errors from array(&$this
- Verified support for WordPress 3.4.1
- Verified support through Shopp 1.2.3
- Added support to extend plugin further
- Removed unneeded styling in css file
- Minor updates to admin page content and layout
- Corrected html syntax
- Removed referral links
- Fixed a PHP Notice that was appearing in the Shopp debug log
- First version!