Manage and let your users review your Products or your Business using that plugin. It’s also a plugin an example to demonstrate hexagonal architecture capabilities inside a wordpress plugin. Please check The Repository at: Github for more information, please not hesitate to let a star if you like it.
✅ Plugin Features:
- 📈 Improves Your SEO page adding Rich snippets json-ld selector. You can select between Product and Business.
- ☑️ Add your reviews using a shortcode.
- ⭐️ Star selectors on the Form as well as admin area.
- ✉️ You can decide which wordpress post is reviewed.
- [/] Shortcut generator.
- 🪟 Show and hide different components: the Average, the Form or the Review list using the shortcut.
- 🏰 Choose between Product, LocalBusiness, or disable json-ld to compatibilize with other platforms.
⌨️ Code Features:
- ⬣ Code structured using Hexagonal architecture, with Solid principles.
- 🔬 Unit test and acceptance test ready.
- 🧑💻 Code organized ready for use on other platforms.
- 👌 Following the Wp Coding standards.
- 📦 Object Oriented.
You can find that plugin on the wordpress plugin directory or in case of download the zip, please follow those steps:
- Uncompress the zip.
hexagonal-reviewsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[hexagonal-reviews post_id=1]in your posts
Can I use for real Reviews?
If it’s usable for you then yes, there’s no problem.
Where can I find the plugin’s public css?
Please go to: src/UI/Wordpress/Front/assets to edit public visible css.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hexagonal Reviews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First Commit
- Fixed some dependencies not added.
- Removed unnecessary call.
- Add type attribute for decide between product and business on json-ld
- Add stars on average.
- Fix css
- Fix error with shortcuts inside the description
- Shortcut Generator
- Enable show/hide capabilities of the average, form and reviews.
- Fix 1.2.9
- Enable show/hide capabilities of the rich capabilities.
- Improvements on the shortcut generator to select the rich snippet behavior.
- Removal of the List by Post empty page (Integration with the List Reviews coming soon!)
- Added a little database migration tool.
- Improved average using the Binomial proportion confidence interval.
- Increase Compatibility with wordpress 6.1