Global Content by BusinessBox allows you to define at only one place some content globally used all over your website.
Hence it prevents from writing mutlitple times some hardly-maintenable text.
Plain text as well as more complex HTML/CSS code can be put in each of those global variables.
Simply use this content in either your templates by using our PHP function
gcbb_get or directly in the content of posts or pages using a modifiable tag such as
For more info, please visit the links below:
- Download and upload the plugin files in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your wordpress website
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Access the section Global Content of your admin panel on the left side bar. A ready-to-use global content is already created.
- Click on
Add Newto create more global contents.
- Display the contents by either using our PHP function
gcbb_getin your template files or directly in a post or page using our default tag
- Access the page of your website where you just configure the global content to see the rendering.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Global Content by BusinessBox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial beta release