Automatically send Gravity Form entries to a Microsoft Teams channel using an Incoming Webhook.
- Install the plugin from your website’s plugin directory, or upload the plugin to your plugins folder.
- Activate it.
- Go to Gravity Forms > Settings > Microsoft Teams.
Where can I request features and get further support?
Join my WordPress Support Discord server
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Add-On for Microsoft Teams and Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Add-On for Microsoft Teams and Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tweak: Updated Discord link
- Fix: strpos() empty needle warning
- Tweak: Updated changelog to use commonly used prefixes (Fix, Tweak, and Update)
- Fix: User buttons not showing up on new entries
- Fix: Meta box bug on entry view when no feeds have been added
- Update: Added option to show custom button to account users only
- Fix: User ID field showing up even if deselected in feed settings
- Update: Added option for custom button with merge tag support
- Update: Added option for turning buttons on and off
- Update: Added message field with merge tag support
- Update: Added media uploader to site logo option
- Fix: Checkbox values not showing up properly
- Fix: Radio button results not showing values instead of text
- Update: Added support for
str_ends_with()for PHP < 8.0
- Update: Added option to hide fields on Teams message that have empty values
- Fix: Form fields not showing on new feed settings until saved
- Tweak: Animated light/dark mode preview on plugin settings
- Tweak: Limited character count for site name to prevent issues
- Update: Added feed name and channel to entry notes
- Tweak: Removed colons from labels if they already end with colons or question marks
- Fix: Name field not showing up for account users
- Created plugin on March 14, 2023