Remove/Exclude specific categories from site RSS Feed. You just need to install this, then place your category id in it’s option page and save. That’s all. If you want to exclude more than one category, then place them one by one and separate them by comma.
For Example: -1,-2
**Note: you must need to use minus sign (-) before category id.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and Unzip the downloaded archive
- Upload the folder fp-rss-exclude-category to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin from Plugins > FP RSS Category Excluder > Activate, under WordPress admin interface
- Go Tools –> RSS Category Excluder Menu.
- 1. How i exclude one category from RSS Feed?
Answer: After activating this plugins, just go Tools –> RSS Category Excluder Menu. Place your category id there and save. For Example: -1
- 2. How i exclude more than one category from RSS Feed?
Answer: Place your category id there ony by one and separate them by comma and save. For Example: -1,-2,-3
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FP RSS Category Excluder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FP RSS Category Excluder” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- initial release of FP RSS Category Excluder.