The perfect toolkit for improving your Core Web Vitals and overall website performance.
WARNING: It’s a powerful speed optimization plugin that’s meant for power users who know what they’re doing.
- Optimize CSS: Fix Render-Blocking.
- Minify and Inline CSS.
- Remove Unused CSS (Advanced).
- Optimize JS: Fix Render-Blocking with defer.
- Delay Load some JS until user interaction.
- Adds resource hints for faster Google Fonts.
- Built-in optimizations for Elementor (free version).
- Built-in optimizations for WPBakery Page Builder.
- Compatible with all themes and plugins.
- Supports all modern browsers (no IE11 support).
- Optimized code benchmarked for performance.
- Built-in cache for processing.
- Compatible with cache plugins (disable their JS and CSS optimizations).
- API and hooks for theme & plugin authors.
- Upload/Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > Debloat Optimize, and configure per your requirement.
- Clear all caches from any cache plugin you may have active.
মার্চ 27, 2023
Works fine , turns the site muche faster This plugin really does what says
মার্চ 8, 2023
ফেব্রুয়ারী 21, 2023
This plugin is savage! With the tons of paid optimization plugins out there, Debloat simply destroys them. Thank you for your hard work and amazing plugin!
ফেব্রুয়ারী 10, 2023 3 replies
ডিসেম্বর 29, 2022
অক্টোবর 9, 2022 1 reply
I like this plugin so much if you please provide the settings for shoptimizer theme it will help us! Target Stylesheets: Exclude Stylesheets: because i have problem when use wp-content/cache/autoptimize/css/* and /wp-content/plugins/commercegurus-commercekit/*
Contributors & Developers
“Debloat – Remove Unused CSS, Optimize JS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Debloat – Remove Unused CSS, Optimize JS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: A few minor PHP warnings / notices.
- Improved: Elementor admin bar drop downs should render in delay JS.
- Fixed: Error when malformed link tags with missing href.
- Fixed: Google Fonts inline feature when additional parameters present in URL.
- Improved: Strip unnecessary rel=stylesheet in inline styles.
- Added: Option to defer inline scripts – useful if some dependent inline scripts not registered using WordPress enqueues.
- Fixed: Defer inline scripts with jQuery if jquery-core is deferred.
- Fixed: Delay/defer only replacing one instance with duplicated tags of the same URL and id.
- Added: New filter debloat/should_process.
- Improved: Skip converting already qualified URLs.
- Bumped required PHP version to 7.1+.
- Fixed: Some PHP notices under certain conditions.
- Added: Maximum user interaction wait time for JS delay load feature.
- Fixed: Disable processing in feeds and on missing HTML tag.
- Fixed: Fatal error for Sabberworm lib and resolved/matched AMP plugin dependency.
- Added: WP CLI Commands to empty caches.
- Added: Google Fonts optimizations such as font-display: swap.
- Added: Option to inline Google Fonts CSS.
- Initial release.