The Custom Sender plugin is an addition to the Email Before Download (version 3.3) plugin. It enables you to easily set up the sender’s name and e-mail address through a simple interface. So instead of ‘WordPress firstname.lastname@example.org‘ you can set up your or your company’s real name and e-mail address as the sender.
In order for this plugin to work you will need the Email Before Download (version 3.3) plugin and it’s dependencies. Without that it will not work, and doesn’t even do anything.
- Download from https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-sender-for-email-before-download/
- Upload the entire custom-sender-email-before-download folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Locate the “Custom Sender for EB” menu item in your WordPress Admin panel under “Settings” to configure.
- Does the plugin work with earlier versions of WordPress than 4.0?
It should work with versions 3.x, but it wasn’t tested. If you happen to test it, a feedback is much appreciated.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Sender for Email Before Download” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.